Sunday 8 March 2015

Empire Conqueror Jussie Smollett and Estelle: International Women's Day



In honour of International Women's Day! I would like to dedicate a song to all the women that did not give up or accept defeat. I love this song because the message is about courage and believing in yourself.

It is a duet featuring Jussie Smollett and Estelle. If you are feeling really defeated or in a sad place. Put this song on repeat and just listen. It is one of those songs that give you courage. The message in this song is so important because I believe you should never give up on yourself. So really listen to the words.
Empire: "Conqueror" from "Unto the Breach"


 To all the woman that did not give up!
Thank you!


I'm not giving up until I right my conquer goals.
Help me reach my goal of 1 million subscribers by subscribing to my youtube channel. That's right 1 subscribers million. Others have done it so I know it's possible for me too.
https://www.youtube.com/itsbrookesworld

Never give up on your goals and dreams.

You can find me here

Peace and Love
Brooke
Celebrity blogger/kidblogger
Youngest Youth Day Global Ambassor
Official Blogger for Youth Day Global/Youth Day Toronto
 Radio Host
oxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment