Friday 16 May 2014

Omg!!! Thank you for the Gifts American Girl!!!


Hi guys: When I went to the mail box their was a package waiting for me. It was from American Girl. Because my birthday is so close May 19 I thought that my parents ordered something for me. It wasn't! It was a gift from American Girl! American girl the company sent me a gift. Omg! My mom said that American Girl saw my It's an American Girl Christmas 2013! Omg!!!! video and loved it. Here is the video

Thank you so much American Girl for the gifts and for watching my video. And a special thank you to you Claire. You are so kind! Please check my video of me opening the package. Can you guess what they sent me?


Please support me by subscribing, liking my facebook and following me on twitter.Here are all of my official links:

No comments:

Post a Comment