Monday 11 November 2013

Behind the Scenes of the Media Launch for Youthday Global and My Three Angels

 On Wednesday November 6, 2013 I went to the @YDToronto media launch. They announced that Youth Day Toronto was going GLOBAL!!!! They have added 5 new countries and they are going to be adding film as a part of Youth Day. So now they have music, fashion, art, photography dance, and film. Ty Greenidge will be the first person to make a film for Youth Day and he said during our interview that he wanted to make this movie because it is about youth and hope. This media launch was also to introduce the film My Three Angels and the producer Ty Greenidge.

I interviewed so many awesome people. 
  Here I am with the talented and beautiful @vitachambers

  Thank you @Slayinthedragon from @Thinkdontshoot
Chillin with @Liljaxe

Here I with Rocker @jnaitunes

Thank you for interviewing me @Read2Rap My very first radio interview. :)


          Liberty Silver

       Tylaine Duggan http://www.youthdayglobal.com

Here are a few more pictures. 




                                           
Please check my video blog below. I hope you like it. 

Guess what Tylaine Duggan asked me to go on stage and I became the Official Youth Day Blogger/EMBASSOR Yay!!!! I was speechless. Thank you @YDToronto Global and Tylaine Duggan for supporting and believing in me. www.youthdayglobal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment