Thursday 4 July 2013

Canada Day at Kinsmen Park featuring @FefeDobson

Hey guys: On July 1, 2013, I celebrated Canada at Kinsmen Park with my family and I met up with some friends later. Do you know that Canada is now 146 years old? Wow! There was so many awesome free activities like bouncy castles, face painting and games. So many community booths.

There were cute critters too. 

I even found Waldo :)

Amazing dancing by the Durham Tamil Association

Yummy food from the Pickering Carib-Canadian Cultural Association
I even got wrapped in a Sari for the first time....very cool! Thank you Indo Canadian Cultural Association Durham Inc.

The entertainment was cool too. I was really excited that @FefeDobson was going to be performing. I feel so lucky that I got to meet her and see her perform live! I still feel excited. What a dream come true. She was so nice and kind and her performance rocked! She is so talented! Check out my videoblog to see what I saw. I had the best time ever! I hope you had a great Canada Day too. Happy Birthday Canada!!! Thank so much Ms. Milton for inviting me.

Follow Fefe Dobson on twitter @FefeDobson and instagram http://www.instagram.com/fefedobsonofficial
Check out my videoblog here:

Peace out!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment