Monday 28 January 2013

Review of Encyclopedia britannica 6 book science library books



I wanted to show you guys one of the gifts I received from Santa. It was the Encyclopedia britannica 6 book science library books. I love science so I was really excited to get these books. 
The box comes with 6 books and one SD-X Pen Reader. The books all have 80 pages. The SD-X Pen Reader reads texts, defines words. There are games like Look and Find, True or False, Multiple Choice, and much more. You can read and learn about Space, Earth, Humans, Animals, Under the Sea,  Dinosaurs, Reptiles, and Birds. All of the books are really interesting. 
Santa brought this for me but if you can find them you can find them here http://store.britannica.com/collections/books/products/088259000
Check out my video here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment