Wednesday 5 December 2012

Top 10 Toys for Christmas: Shopping for Leap Frog Pad Explorer at Walmart

Hi: I was shopping at Walmart again. I found another great gift idea for kids for Christmas. It is on my top 10 picks for Christmas 2012. It is the Leap Frog Pad Explorer. It is an learning toy. Kids can have fun and learn at the same time. It has a camera and it can take videos. It has fun games that that help you to learn. You can download tons of apps. It is kid friendly too. I like that you can choose a reading level. I like that you can draw and play games. I think the leap frog pad is a great for kids ages 4 to 7 but for older kids like me 9, we like ipods. If I had a little sister or brother I would totally ask Santa to bring them one.

Please share this link with your friends and family.
http://youtu.be/lJcoMEqNApE

Merry Christmas
Peace and Love
Brooke

You can find me here.
Peace and Love Brooke
oxoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment