Tuesday 18 September 2012

On the set of @reel2runway

Hi it's me Brooke! :)

Yesterday Renee Thompson invited me to the set of @Reel2Runway



I got to meet Renee Thompson @runwayrenee It was awesome. She was so beautiful and nice. I got to interview her and she interviewed meeeee! I had so many things I wanted to ask her. So many. I was so excited to meet her too.

She had a big surprise for me. It was ............ I got to interview her again. She came with her crew. They were @ThaNazdaq @iamsdavis @649Champion
I couldn't believe it was really her. Her hair was different. It's always different. She totally surprised me. I got to interview her again. Omg!!! She gave some amazing gifts. Some for me and many for the children for my orphanage project. Wow Thank you so much.

Also @GWOPPYSWORLD donated so many t-shirts for my orphanage project too. I got a T-shirt too. I was so happy and grateful. Thank you oxoxo

Let me show you.
Me modeling one of the T-shirts from @GWOPPYSWORLD
Thank you

Autograghed pic from @iamsdavis
Thank you

Autograghed pic from @ThaNazdaq
Thank you

Autograghed pics from Trish
Thank you

Thank you

Thank you oxoxox

Me and Trish Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you guess who the surprise guest was?

Me and Renee Thompson


Omg!!! I can't believe I was on the set of @Reel2Runway with @runwayrenee @trish @GWOPPYSWORLD @ThaNazdaq @649Champion @iamsdavis with the Reel2runway crew Videograpers James Yogitoz and Zanana Pinas



I feel so happy and thankful. Cannot wait to see the episode. I'm still so excited.

Peace and Love Brooke
oxoxox










No comments:

Post a Comment