Friday 6 July 2012

Canada Day at Kinsmen Park

After my afternoon at the Music By the Bay festival. I headed over to Kinsmen Park!

It was a free day of fun for the whole family. There was bouncy castles, games, food and lots to do!

I even interviewed a woman from the Durham Tamil Association that could write names on rice. Wow! Check it out. That's my name on that rice. :)


I headed over to the Kinsmen Park stage. I met my friend Laurel  and we found a spot. We knew Suzie McNeil would be performing.

There were so many @suziemcneil fans. They were so excited to see her perform and so was I.

                                              Here is superstar Suzie McNeil performing.

Here are some pictures of her. My friend Laurel was so excited too. Suzie McNeil had just signed her Canadian flag. Stayed tuned to my facebook www.facebook.com/itsbrookesworld because I am going to be posting more pictures of Canada Day at Kinsmen Park. I have many pictures of @suziemcneil performing.
Update: I have just added the pictures from Canada to my facebook page. There are many photos of Ms Neil there. Check it out and while your are there. Please like my facebook page. Thank you.
Album...
I even got to ask her a question. This is what I asked her and here is her answer.

1.What do you like doing in the summer for fun?

Answer: I like to go to my parents cottage and go to Toronto beaches but mostly I like to go to my parents cottage.

She also signed my Canada flag too. Cool. That's going in my scrap book/my book of fave memories.

Today was the best day ever. Thank you Ms.Tina Tayes from the City of Pickering for inviting me and I even got to meet the mayor of Pickering Dave Ryan.

Peace and Love
oxoxo
Brooke
www.twitter.com/itsbrookesworld
www.youtube.com/mayterrance

1 comment: