Tuesday 13 March 2012

March Break ANTM Live Model Fashion Week at the Pickering Town Center

 I was at the March Break ANTM Live Model Fashion Week at the Pickering town center. I had so much fun. Kids got to have their makeup done by a real makeup artist. I got my picture taken and I got to walk a real run way. So if you are looking for something fun to do during the march break. Check this event out. I had so much fun. March 9 - 18 from 11pm to 3pm.



Also I auditioned to be a guest blogger with a fashion video blogger ....Please check out my audition video. I think its funny, my mom thinks it's cute....Here it is http://ptc.techtap.ca/showvideo/2d0j3a?utm_campaign=ptc&utm_medium=email&utm_source=envelope4ptc I had fun. What are your plans for the March? Peace and Love Brooke oxoxoxo

You can find me here on youtube www.youtube.com/mayterrance and www.youtube.com/itsbrookesworld



**If you would like Brooke to be blog about your event. Please email us at itsbrookesworld@yahoo.ca (subject-media/event)

No comments:

Post a Comment